PC Computer Repairs Parramatta,
We Repair and Service All Computers
Looking for computer repairs in Parramatta? Then you have come to the right place. We are certified computer repair experts in NSW that provide all-in-one repairs solutions to your PC and devices. This includes hardware and software support, laptop repair, windows & mac device repairs, virus removal and cleanup, and much more. We offer both onsite and remote solutions to help get your PC fixed. Request a free quote today. Call: 0457 662 548 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Fix Your Computer Issues Professionally
With over 25 years of experience, we have been able to offer all-in-one computer repairs in Parramatta professionally. We work with all the major PC and laptop brands, such as Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, Lenovo, etc. Moreover, we can work on all operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, and Linux. Most of our computer repairs are completed on the same day, unless parts are required or if the repair is extensive. Techcrp has PC technicians available at your disposal.
Here’s a summary of the computer repair services we provide:
- Laptop repairs and desktop support
- Hardware repair and replacement
- Software upgrades and configuration
- Recover lost, damaged or deleted data
- Virus removal, antivirus installation and system cleanup
- Internet and network configuration and setup
- Remote IT support and service
If you don’t see the problem you’re facing listed here, don’t worry. We should still be able to help you out. Just give us a call or request a free quotation and one of our computer geeks will help you out.
Why Choose Us?
With over a decade of experience and more than 15 years of experience, we can assure you of the best possible computer repairs in Parramatta
Here are some of the reasons to hire our company:
How It Works
The process of taking our computer repairs service is broken down into 3 main steps as follows:
1. Problem diagnosis – The first step towards getting your PC repaired is a full diagnosis and assessment, which may include further troubleshooting. Our technicians will listen to your problem and run a series of tests on your device. If it’s a problem with the hardware, we’ll take it apart and look for signs of trouble. If it’s the software, we will run certain Windows or Mac commands to determine the issue.
2. Quotation and Work Initiation: Once the issue is identified and we know what it takes to fix it, we will send you a full quotation with details of what needs to be done and the time of competition. After you agree to work with us, you will be asked to complete an initial payment deposit and our technician will start with the service. If there’s any potential delay in the completion—e.g., a delay in obtaining computer spare parts—we will give you a call ahead of the scheduled date to let you know.
3. Final delivery and work completion: After we complete the work, we will give you a call so you can come and pick up your device. All of our computer repair services come with a 30-day guarantee. We are more than happy to help you online with any small problems you may have after the service is done.
1. How much does computer repair cost in Parramatta?
The cost of computer repairs is broken down into 2 parts, i.e., the service and the cost of computer parts.
The average cost of hiring a PC repair technician in Parramatta is between $80 and $150 per hour. When it comes to the cost of the parts, this varies mainly depending on what part is required to be replaced. We recommend you reach out to us for a quick estimate.
2. How long does a computer repair take?
On average, a computer takes 1–7 days to get repaired. However, this may take longer depending on the schedule or part availability.
If there’s a parts shortage, we may need to order it from the official store, which could take up to 3 weeks to deliver.
3. Should you repair a computer by yourself?
No, we don’t recommend you trying to repair a PC by yourself as this could make the matter worse. Even if you manage to get your computer repaired, the total cost involved might not be worth it, compared to getting it fixed by professionals like us.
Parramatta is a commercial suburb of Greater Western Sydney, located roughly about 30 min. from the Sydney CBD. The suburb is rich history which is reflected by many significant buildings and places. If you happen to visit the place, don’t forget to go to Parramatta Park, Lancer Barracks, and Rumsey Rose Garden. Some of the best hotels and accommodations to stay at are Holiday Inn, Novotel Parramatta and The Palms Hotels.