Data Recovery Sydney, Hard Drive Recovery Services
Looking for data recovery in Sydney? We offer quick and reliable data recovery and retrieval services with a 95.6% success rate. Our computer technicians are capable of recovering lost and damaged data from all kinds of devices. This includes things such as hard drives, RAID, USB & memory cards, etc. With over 15 years of experience providing computer repairs and IT solutions to people in NSW, we can deliver the highest quality of work with competitive pricing. Request a free quote today or Call: 0457 662 548 or email us at email@example.com
We Recover & Retrieve All Kinds of Damaged, Lost and Corrupted Data
Are important files missing from your PC? Did your hard drive fail, and did you need someone to recover the information for you? Look no further, as we offer all-in-one data and file recovery solutions for all computers and devices that come with a no recovery, no charge policy. Our computer repair technicians can help you retrieve, recall, and recover missing files from your device’s storage with almost a 100% success rate.
Some of the data recovery services we provide are:
- Hard drive & SSD recovery
- RAID array recovery from all major brands such as Dell, Lacie, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Acer, Apple, and Seagate (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6)
- Memory, USB, and portable storage files recovery and retrieval
- Mobile and tablets data recovery
If you don’t see the problem you’re facing listed here, don’t worry. We should still be able to help you out. Just give us a call or request a free quotation and one of our computer geeks will help you out.
How It Works
The process of taking our services is broken down into 3 main steps as follows:
1. Problem diagnosis – The first step towards getting your data recovered is a full diagnosis and assessment, which may include further troubleshooting. Our technicians will listen to your problem and run a series of tests and evaluations on your device. This includes thoroughly checking your software file system and device’s hardware to look for signs of damage and data corruption.
2. Quotation and Work Initiation: Once the issue is identified and we know what it takes to fix it, we will send you a full quotation with details of what needs to be done and the time of competition. After you agree to work with us, you will be asked to complete an initial payment deposit and our technician will start with the service. If there’s any potential delay in the completion, we will give you a call ahead of the scheduled date to let you know.
3. Final delivery and work completion: After we complete the work, we will give you a call so you can come and pick up your device. In case we cannot recover your data, we won’t charge you for a dime and will gladly refund your deposit on the spot.
We recover all kinds of data (files, photos, videos, etc.) from various scenarios like accidentally deleted drives, formatted drives by mistake, water-damaged laptops/drives, dropped hard drives, file system errors, etc. Please note that we do not offer any recovery services that deal with digital forensics.
1. How much does data recovery cost in Sydney?
The average cost of data recovery in Sydney is between $75 and $150. This depends on the amount of data to be recovered, which device to recover from, and the overall damage to the storage and hard drive. We recommend you reach out to us for a quick estimate.
2. How long does it take to recover the data?
On average, it takes about 1-5 days for complete data recovery and retrieval. This mainly depends on the amount of data that needs to be recovered and the problem. In most cases, at Techcrp, we can recover missing and corrupted data within 48 hours.
3. Can you recover lost or missing data by yourself?
Yes, you can. In most cases, typical data lost on modern devices such as mobile phones and computers come with its own file recovery system that allows its users to restore missing or deleted files. For instance, you can recover a corrupted Windows PC using the built-in Windows recovery tool.
However, a more serious problem such as hard drive failure requires a deeper analysis and experts to handle the job.